Locate every action of God specified in Psalm 31.
*Share your list on Comments.
"That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day. 13 What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. 14 Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us." (2 Timothy 1:12-14)
I searched the Psalm and although I probably missed a few, I thought these could be God's FB status or tweet for the day! Thank you for the spiritual challenge to sit and be with God and His word for a few minutes. I love this Psalm. There is much in this Psalm about our characteristics and God's. The contrast between myself and my Lord is glaring. Thankfulness and mercy come over me. Thanks be to God.ReplyDelete
The actions of God in Psalm 31:
1. You incline Your ear to me.
2. You rescue me quickly
3. You are a stronghold to save me
4. You are my rock and my fortress
5. You are my strength
6. You have ransomed me, Oh Lord, God of Truth
7. You have set my feet in a large place
8. You have stored up Your goodness for those who fear you.
9. You hide Your goodness in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man.
10. Your goodness is great
11. You have wrought/shaped for those who take refuge in You.
12. You have made marvelous your lovingkindness to me in a besieged city.
13. You heard the voice of my supplications when I cried to you.
14. You preserve the faithful.